Monday, October 17, 2011

memories....


suddenly rasa cam nak nyanyi lagu ni....

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.


You, my darling you. Hmm.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.


I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.



hahaha...mesti korang rasa cam lawak gila xpasal2 nak Whitney Houston feeling jiwang..hahahaha..aku tengah layan cite gilmore girls all the way back...pastu came across lagu ni.... well.. in my past if u know me long enough, u would know how many bf aku ada...wakakaka..kalau nak tau precisely, boleh contact mira gedik. she can really count and spit out all their names exactly... tp kan... tu semua mcm zaman gedik lebih waktu muda2 yg x tau apa itu LOVE...mcm lah sekarang aku tau..it is still a mystery i cant solve...  but... utk seorang yg aku pernah syg. i guess org kata first love maybe? org tu dah kawen n beranak pinak dah... *so no issue here pehlis encik afiq :) as i hope u will be my last till i die.. :)*... tp u  know... first cut is the deepest... and only memories that stays alive...so yeah... bitter-sweet memories is all  i'm taking with me... we both know i am not what you need.. peh. dlm siot lyric tu...  so there goes my memories... as of coz once in a while...there is still time i still thinks of the bitter-sweet memories.. tp aku move on.. i got somebody else doing great job :)  we both move on.. sekali pon aku tak pernah menyesal..sbb kalau x kerana itu semua..aku takde afiq now kan?kan?



p/s: harpiq! kamu x jeles kan? i love u very much!!! skype jom!

2 comments:

nikafiq said...
October 17, 2011 at 6:46 AM

haha..xda maknanya xjeles..nnt2 i tnye mira smua2 tu..hahaha..

Anonymous said...
October 17, 2011 at 12:51 PM

alamak.kena gang ngan mira camni... mira!!!!!!!!!!!!!1