Friday, October 21, 2011

?

it is now 8.18 am...aku bangun pukul 5 am tadi. by 5.30 dah siap mandi semua... what a freak i am turning into. hoih.

i am good with making a good hot coffee nowadays... hahaha.. hot choc pon terrer dah ni... hot choc cadbury tu.. nom nom nom...no sugar of coz.. just plenty of fresh milk.. oh tapi coffee perlu sikit gula.. just like 2 tea spoon..the rest, it is the milk. 

i am suppose to do my winter shopping today.tpkan..tpkan.. i still have a bit doubt of going shopping alone..well, kalau kat malaysia tu, xyah doubt, xterpikir pon tetibe dah pegang few shopping bags kan.well..kedai bukak pukul sepuluh.. perhaps 9.30 i get my butt off from this weird chair.

dalam dunia ni kan.walaupon ramai ada sekeliling..tp sbnarnya kita sorang2 kan...sorang2 pikir apa kehendak kita..apa tujuan hidup..apa arah tuju yg kita pilih... no matter how much words being said to u, in ur face, they wont matter if it is not really what ur heart +mind want kan? kau boleh ada seorang yg beriya iya bercakap dengan kau dan kau tak peduli pon sbnarnya apa yg dicarutkan....tp kau jgk akan rasa sunyi bila takde langsung yg bercakap dengan kau padahal wateva their saying really dont matter...

I can’t stand to fly
I’m not that naive
I’m just out to find
The better part of me



Up, up and away...away from me
It’s all right...you can all sleep sound tonight
I’m not crazy...or anything...













It’s not easy to be me

0 comments: