adik
aku ingat, bila putus cinta bila kau btol2 serius dengan relationship tu, itulah sakit paling worst yang orang lain boleh buat pada hati aku...but i was seriusly wrong.... sobs.... sakit paling sakit adalah bila yg tercinta.cinta yg complicated... cinta hati yg kita ada pertalian darah... that the loves for them is unconditioned.... sedih yo...
i know my past with her was never good... i was never good enough... i was never the best... it hurts more bila kau try ur best to make things better but i guess it will never will.. becoz something will just mess it up.mungkin mess up tu datang dari aku.. so yeah.... it hurts like hell... and always there is tears when i think about her... i guess u are better without me harassing u... okay.. i will kept myself away.. and make u think i less care... be invisible almost all the time... and just disappear from ur life..mungkin kamu lebih happy...
What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many it times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight
Can I start again with my faith shaken?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many it times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight
Can I start again with my faith shaken?
So I throw up my fist
I will punch in the air
And accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair
Yeah, I'll send out a wish
Yeah, I'll send up a prayer
And finally, someone will see
How much I care!
What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many it times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight
I will punch in the air
And accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair
Yeah, I'll send out a wish
Yeah, I'll send up a prayer
And finally, someone will see
How much I care!
What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many it times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight
:(

0 comments:
Post a Comment