sesuatu utk difikirkan sebagai kenangan aniversary kali ini....
I’m a woman,
A woman with a heart,
And I deserve your all,
I’m not some girl who don’t know what she wants.
I’m a woman,
And I need to be loved,
Cause being just your woman is not enough,
It’s not enough.
Now I hope,
That you don’t wake up,
When it’s too late to make up.
You’ll be the one that’s alone and that’s sad.
In time, you’ll find somebody,
The truth is, she’ll never beat me,
That’s when you’re gonna miss what we had.
I’m not your friend,
Who only needs you sometimes.
And if I’m your lady,
You’ve gotta treat me like
I’m a woman,
A woman with a heart,
And I deserve your all,
I’m not some girl who don’t know what she wants.
I’m a woman,
And I need to be loved,
Cause being just your woman is not enough,
It’s not enough.
A woman with a heart,
And I deserve your all,
I’m not some girl who don’t know what she wants.
I’m a woman,
And I need to be loved,
Cause being just your woman is not enough,
It’s not enough.
Now I hope,
That you don’t wake up,
When it’s too late to make up.
You’ll be the one that’s alone and that’s sad.
In time, you’ll find somebody,
The truth is, she’ll never beat me,
That’s when you’re gonna miss what we had.
I’m not your friend,
Who only needs you sometimes.
And if I’m your lady,
You’ve gotta treat me like
I’m a woman,
A woman with a heart,
And I deserve your all,
I’m not some girl who don’t know what she wants.
I’m a woman,
And I need to be loved,
Cause being just your woman is not enough,
It’s not enough.

0 comments:
Post a Comment